Hiring: Senior Copywriters
We are looking for two (2) Senior Copywriters! Kindly send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop copy for advertising and promotional materials such as print and online ads, brochures, flyers, billboards, and other marketing media collaterals
- Hold meetings with account executives at which time the client’s requirements and core messages are discussed.
- Work closely with the accounts and creative team in exploring different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements.
- Responsible for proof-reading materials prior to production
- Edit or revise existing materials to align the messages with current campaign
- Directly present concepts and works to Agency’s clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Required experience of at least two-three years as a copywriter in an advertising agency and has handled several categories/brands
- Good command of English and good conversant
- Equipped with very good presentation skills
- Strategic thinker, fast thinker, collaborator and a team player
- Required skill(s): MS Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage but not necessary
- Can work extended hours